- 2000mAH capacity, up to 6-8 hours play time. Great mini USB charging port, which can be charged by power bank anywhere in emergency
- Enjoy crisp, clear audio with impressive volume powered by 5W driver. Hear the soaring highs and deep lows of all your favorite tracks, excellent listening enjoyment
- speaker size is 4.8*4.4*2.36 inches and weight is only 13.75 ounces, you can carry it with you easily at anytime and anywhere, especially when you out for bike riding, beach, camping or indoor for shower.
- Adopt IP65 rated dustproof and waterproof technology design, with seamless surface treatment; it will be a water resistant, dustproof speaker, perfect for outdoor party, camping, poolside, shower, beach etc.
- APIE Bluetooth waterproof speaker, micro usb charging cable, 3.5mm aux-in audio cable and user manual
This is an awesome little speaker. Great quality audio, but also very rugged. It’s a bit of a beast, but then what can you expect from something like this? Straight away to look at it looks great. A big chunky beast that reminds me of a G-Shock watch.
The fact that it’s water resistant makes it a great partner for those who want music or calls on the go in situations where it’s going to get duty, muddy, or just wet. The hard plastic is really easy to wipe clean, and because of its water resistance you don’t need to worry about it getting damaged.
I found that the bluetooth connection was very reliable, handling calls and audio without interruption.
The device itself has most controls you could need built in, so you can control your music and calls without having to take your phone out. It also has a screw on the bottom so you can mount this on a tripod which is a nice little feature.
Despite its size and ruggedness this thing also delivers fantastic sound quality. The audio was great and it handled a fantastic range, including delivering great bass.
All in all this is a superb speaker.