- Automatic adsorption after closing, easy&convenient to use, while solving the WIFI signal problems of traditional magnetic button impact .
- External high-quality leather, delicate texture, screen protection with more effective internal flocking lining.
- 1MM spacing between the leather edge and the liner , effective buffer drop damage, better protection for the iPad mini 4.
- Upgrade the pressure-process of iPad mini 4 case, using explosion-proof voltage processing technology, the wear resistance is improved , and the durability is increased by 6 times.
- Automatically wake/put to sleep your iPad mini 4 ,use more convenient, more power saving. High quality heat dispersing materials, effectively alleviate heating phenomenon of the iPad.
The good points are how it looks. I love the look, with the red strip on the front and the small silver strip towards the top. Design wise it looks great. The exterior case feels durable and hard waring, and will definitely protect the iPad. It also doubles up as a stand, and there are two angles provided which both work well, offering a stable base for the iPad when it is kept upright. Finally, it locks and unlocks the iPad when flipped open or closed.
So those are some of the good bits, but the problem is, it’s not overly great to use and makes the iPad almost difficult to hold. The front part of the case doesn’t fold into a triangle grip like most cases for the mini do which is really disappointing. This wouldn’t be the hugest issue if the back of the case just folded flat when flipped over, but because it’s designed to allow the iPad movement to become a stand, the case will often move too much while you try and hold it.
I mentioned that the front flap of the case feels very durable which is great, but it’s less impressive inside. The plastic that grips the iPad seems like it’s almost too small, only gripping the lower half of the bezel at the top and bottom. This leaves the screen edge, and the top of the bezel completely exposed, so if you drop it, well, there’s no protection. It also makes using the power key very awkward because of its positioning.
So, as I mentioned, it looks great, but doesn’t perform as well which is a real shame.