For the price, this is a really nice little controller. Granted, it’s not quite as sturdy as an Xbox controller, but it’s certainly not as cheap feeling as others I’ve taken for a spin.
The overall design is almost identical to an Xbox controller. It’s light weight and the buttons have a good feel to them, each having a good, solid click. The triggers also feel good, and aren’t overly spongey like some I’ve used.
Connection wise this is reliable and works well. The provided dongle allows you to connect to most devices that have a USB, and for things like Android phones and tablets, there is also an OTG cable so you can plug the dongle in.
If you’re after a budget controller, that doesn’t feel ridiculously cheap, then this is worth looking at.
- An ergonomic, fully-featured wireless gaming controller for computers, Android devices, and PlayStation 3
- Compact, ergonomic shape provides a comfortable and enjoyable gaming experience. Complete and precise control with the full range of responsive gamepad buttons and dual analogue sticks & triggers
- Stable and reliable 2.4 GHz wireless signal, transmitted by a USB receiver small enough to leave permanently plugged in. Included OTG cable provides compatible connection for Android phones and tablets
- Extensive and diverse compatibility with plug and play support for Windows computers (Windows Vista and above); Android smartphones, tablets, TVs, and set-top boxes (Android 4.0 or above); and PlayStation 3 games consoles
- Package Contents: AUKEY GE-W1 2.4GHz Wireless Gaming Controller, Micro-USB Cable, USB Wireless Receiver, Micro-USB to USB-A Female OTG Cable, User Manual, 24-Month Warranty Card
Check it out here: Amazon