- Built-in microphone makes hands-free calls easy
- Supports A2DP , high-performance built-in microphone which can offer your clear talking and wonderful music .
- Latest Bluetooth 4.0 technology, up to 33 ft range , supports pairing two smartphones at once .
- DC 5V, easy connect iPod/iPhone, Samsung, iPad, Nexus, Sony, LG, Motorola, Nokia and other mobile devices
- The aukey wireless FM transmitter is capable of simultaneously connects to two devices
This is an awesome bit of kit. It’s very small and compact, a lot smaller than I expected, and delivers exceptional quality. When I tested voice calls on it I found the quality to be as good as using my phone. Most things like this have me leaning in closer so that the other person can hear me, but that wasn’t an issue here. The other great thing is that the person I was speaking to didn’t hear themselves echoing.
The devices feels well made is is very easy to set up. Simply plug it in and tune your cars radio into the same frequency displayed. Once that’s done, you’re ready to pair your smartphone with the transmitter and from there you can bluetooth music and voice. It’s that simple.
The car charger has a second USB port so that you don’t have to sacrifice charging your phone while using this. Another big bonus.
All in all this is one of the best in car bluetooth transmitters I’ve used. The audio and voice functions are brilliant and I can’t find a single thing to fault.