- Connects perfectly to your iPad Pro via the Bluetooth 3.0 technology; super-thin (only 8mm) and lightweight for easy portability during travel
- Standard Mac keyboard layout with larger keys for a more relaxed typing experience
- Unique slot-in hinge securely attaches your iPad Pro in place; just clip it on and you’re ready to use
- 130-degree adjustable tilting angle allows for a more comfortable viewing experience
- Built-in magnets for auto wake-up and sleep; instantly wake up your iPad Pro when you open it and your iPad Pro goes into the sleep mode when you close it
This case is very nice, adding some real functionality to the iPad Pro. The keyboard is a great size, and the keys feel fantastic to use, with a good level of response. They felt well spaced, with no cramping unlike other tablet keyboards I’ve used in the past.
The only thing that would have made the laptop experience feel better is if this had a trackpad and Apple finally supported a mouse in iOS. Why they don’t is beyond me. I get that they want people to interact with the touch screen, but when we have a device this size it could really benefit from mouse input! Oh well, maybe in the future?
The keyboard case feels robust, and has a good amount of weight to it which helps to balance the iPad Pro. I was able to use this comfortably on my lap without it constantly falling over.
The hinge has rubber lining on the inside of it to clamp the iPad in place. At first it felt a little tight getting the iPad into place, but it also meant it didn’t budge when slotted in. This is handy as I was able to lift the iPad and keyboard without it ever slipping out. The rubber is also handy as it will prevent the edges of the iPad from getting marked by metal.
When closed, the entire thing fits snuggly, with the entire screen protected.
This case really helps to convert the iPad Pro into a mini laptop at a fraction of the cost of the Apple keyboard. Granted, it’s not quite as easy to switch into tablet mode, but I’m sure once the rubber loosens a little that will become quicker. I’m really impressed by this!