- USB plug and play, 7 buttons with 3D anti-skid scroll wheel. 1.6m braided cable with anti magnetic interference, strong stability.
- 4 Mode Adjustable DPI Switch 800/1200/1600/2400, 5050 IC. 7 buttons design with DPI button and forward/backward button, quickly set the role of skills in your game.
- Ergonomically designed, large non-slip wheel, rubber and dents design surface, perfect fit and more comfortable for gaming. Built-in memory storage chip if you have used in your device.
- Built-in LED system, green / blue / red / purple 4 colors lights, gaming experience more immersive at night in a dark environment.
- This gaming mouse helps you to control the mouse’s speed and sensitivity to break the new record. We provide 24 months warranty and 30 days refund or replacement service.
For a cheap mouse, this is surprisingly nice. It’s fast and responsive, and oddly comfortable to use. My first thought was that it was too big, but after a little bit of use I found that to be a massive benefit, allowing for me to have a more relaxed gaming session.
Due to it’s size, it benefits massively from longer mouse buttons on both the left and right click. This is handy as you can pretty much click with any part of your finger, giving you a faster response time, but more importantly, you don’t have to grip it in a claw like hold.
I like the positioning of the extra buttons, which again sit nicely within a quick press. Granted, it doesn’t have many buttons, but the ones that it does have are all within easy reach and again allow for a more relaxed grip. It also has dedicated buttons to allow users to change the mouse sensitivity on the fly which comes in very handy for FPS games.
The cord is very well made and feels more durable than any other mouse cord I’ve had before. It’s braided and certainly feels like it will last a long time!
So, it doesn’t have a huge array of buttons and does lack some features of top end gaming mice, but for this price it’s pretty much unbeatable! It’s the ideal gaming mouse for someone new to PC gaming or who is just after throwing together a cheaper gaming set up.