- Ergonomic Design: The Conch Uses Super-soft Anti-Bacteria Silicone Gel Ear tips Provides Very Comfortable Wearing. No falling-off Fitting-In-Ear Shape,ideal for Running , Gym and Outdoors.
- Co-Axial Drivers: Hi Resolution Sound comes from Dual Co-Axial Moving Coil Drivers. Balanced Bass and Dynamic Treble Are Suitable For All Your Musics.
- Protecting Better: Half-inside-Ear Design Transmits More Comfortable Sound Pressure to Your Ears and Protects Your Ears Better.
- Full Compatible Volume Control: In-line Volume Control Is Compatible with IOS, Android OS and Windows.
- Packed with 3 Different Size Silicon Ear Tips and a Nice Earphones Bag.
These headphones are pretty unique in their look, with a slightly see-through design and larger bud than what I’m used to. At first glance I wasn’t too sure how comfortable they would be, but after popping them into my ears I was surprised by how well they fit. The design really helps to make them stay put unlike other earbuds that you just ram into your ears. The larger part at the back, closest to the headphones, presses nicely against my ear, helping it to keep it in place.
The fact that they fit so well really makes them sound even better. The sound quality is already good, but with them staying put snuggly in my ear means this is emphasized even more.
On the small control panel you’ve also got a microphone which works really well. I tested a few calls on these and the persons voice came out loud and clear and they could hear me perfectly fine even when I was outside. They work very well for call handling as well as music.
Included in the box is a nice pouch with a magnetic clasp that holds it closed. At first, it can be a little tight, but if you press down on each end then it will just pop open. It seems well made and will help to keep the headphones from getting tangled up with anything else in your bag.
The headphones themselves look really nice. They are smooth white with a small disc in the middle with a bird logo. Near the bud the plastic is see-through which is pretty nice.
These headphones are much better than I expected. Top class sound for both music and voice and they are so incredibly comfortable!