- Google Android 5.1 Lollipop OS, the newest generation of multimedia player. Preconfigured with the latest XBMC/KODI 16.0, hundreds of free streaming add-ons available
- Cut your monthly TV subscription and enjoy FREE Movies, shows and live entertainment from all over the world including sports. No restrictions! Forget the limitations and necessary payments by using Apple TV or ROKU! Android on your TV. Install your favorite apps from the Google Play Store. Thousands of apps are compatible with the Mini M8S Smart TV BOX, just like your phone or tablet.
- The CPU is THE NEWEST Quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 up to 2GHz, up to 2.0 GHZ, is way ahead in image processing and computing. Its high machine configuration and 2G RAM,8G eMMC Flash 8GB gives you ultra-fast running speed and professional image processing ability. Awesome home theater and gaming experiences.
- Hundreds of free streaming add-ons available for KODI 16.0 online, SAVE your money for paying cable, satellite or whatsoever. Preinstalled Kodi(XBMC). Preconfigured with the latest XBMC/KODI, it allows you to download numerous add-ons, like Youtube, Netflix, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, and you also can play thousands of android games in a large screen smoothly. Install your favorite apps and enjoy advanced technology.
- Built for Entertainment, Home Theater, Business Meeting, Office Work, etc,to share with friends, Your movies, TV Shows, Mofusic all at your fingertips. Online forums, tutorials, and videos are plenty. You want a TV media player to do exactly what you need and something less will just ruin the whole experience
Well this is probably the smallest Android TV box I’ve used to date. It’s slim and compact, and looks good. It has two full sized USB ports, one on the side, and one on the back, along with ethernet, HDMI, optical out.
Included with the package was a standard IR remote, but also a wireless keyboard remote. The keyboard remote is very nice. It fits in my hands nicely, and the qwerty keyboard comes in very handy when entering passwords etc. Combine the fact that it has a mouse trackpad built in, then things become so much easier for navigating. The keyboard also has a dongle included so you can use it with other devices, not just the TV box. My only issue with the keyboard is that it uses Mini USB for charging which is a real shame considering that Micro seems to be the standard.
The TV box itself is very easy to navigate. Like most boxes now it comes with a much more intuitive, TV OS, and no longer resembles a phone OS blown up onto your TV. This makes navigating menus much easier, but it also leads to a much better experience in applications. Things like Kodi and Netflix ran amazingly well, and the power behind this box is really impressive.
Picture quality was fantastic and looked great on my TV. I couldn’t find anything wrong with the image quality, and audio and video always stayed in sync.
I’d highly recommend this TV box. It is a great alternative to more expensive models available on the market.